100 day SOBER challenge!

Hey guys not a big deal. But it is LAM not PAM unless PAM Stands for private Alias moniker :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Lol …i love the moniker
…so sorry and it is a big deal…its your name… .man I hate auto correct. I put in Lam and I know I’ve done before but now my phone thinks it’s smarter than me

1 Like

Is anyone here that would still support me in this challenge? I am 10 days sober. I am an alcoholic and a mean drunk. I need to stay sober.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community Kim and hell yes - let’s do this. :muscle: i love challenges and I have been doing this one non stop… I just passed 300 days …So I see myself as on day 7 of this challenge.

Welcome aboard! I know many others are also on here on various days of the challenge…we are stronger together

3 Likes

I quit smoking 13 years ago, and the support of a community like this is what I really needed. It took me several attempts to quit smoking. It was finally the knowledge that Inwas gonna be a Gramma that really did it. Similarly I have tried to quit drinking severa; times and always fall back in. This time I feel strong, but I need a community around me.

2 Likes

How do I get this countdown thing?

2 Likes

A huge congrats on your smoke free time. This is a very supportive community. Hope to see you around.

3 Likes

You can count on it!

3 Likes

5 Likes

You are welcome friend…i just scrolled up and took a snapshot of a clean one

1 Like

Double digits!!! Look at you already kicking addictions ass! :muscle:

3 Likes

Love it…double 3’s…:muscle::muscle::clap:

2 Likes

Still learning to navigate this place. So if I just want to add to the string, I hit the blue button “reply” and to reply to a post I hit that reply?

1 Like

I will support your challenge and participate starting tomorrow is 101 for me, ready set go.

Yes that is correct.

Omg fuck yeh!!! Makes me so happy to see this Im pulling up behind you :slight_smile:

1 Like

No kidding 1 day I can see you gaining on me ! Ha congrats to you

1 Like

99 days no ciggs or vapes

Willing to go for day 100 tomorrow :slight_smile:

3 Likes

100 plus 2 today. Grooving on 102

3 Likes

hell yeah - this is what i like to see :hugs: Groove on Lam!

1 Like