100 day SOBER challenge!

Still stacking on the days :muscle:

4 Likes

Wowsers…look at you stacking up the days :hugs:… triple digits and going strong :muscle: a huge congrats to you!

1 Like

Challenge accepted!

3 Likes

Ah yes - welcome to the challenge - great work on day 2 :muscle:

1 Like

Closing in on day 3 now Jazzy :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

thats a great accomplishment – ODAAT and you’ll be at 100 before you know it :muscle:

2 Likes

3 Likes

sorry i missed this – grateful that you did complete the challenge… i find that continuing the challenge for the next 100 days helps keep me going ODAAT.

Keep doing what works best for you and know we are here for you cheering you on :hugs:

2 Likes

Look at you go… keep up the amazing work :muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Another 10 days :muscle:… getting close to my next :100:

3 Likes

I told myself if i stayed clean a year, i was getting a French Bulldog cuz I always wanted one. Well, here he is…

4 Likes

He’s adorable and what a lovely gift. Congratulations on your 1 year of sobriety :people_hugging:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: I just passed 2 years November 9th… God bless you

3 Likes

Oh wow…that’s fantastic Mike…2+ years is amazing work :raised_hands::tada:

1 Like

Struggling tonight so hopping on in here as well as every where else I can to get through it.

4 Likes

Great work Fiona :clap:

Keep reading and interacting here…helps me when I’m struggling. We are here for you :pray::people_hugging:

@JazzyS Thank you - and for your kind words on the check in thread. This too shall pass. I am grateful.

1 Like

Tomorrow is 10 days, but since I’m going to bed soon I am posting this a couple of hours early!

3 Likes

CONGRATS on your double digits! Great work on your sobriety journey :muscle:

1 Like

2 weeks ticked off!

6 Likes