100 day SOBER challenge!

Thanks friend…so sweet of you to say and wishing the same love and care for you and yours :people_hugging::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

⅘ the way through :nerd_face:
St Patrick’s Day is always going to be a hard day for us Irish sober people but it’s doable :ireland::shamrock:

I’ve mentally checked off my first AF St Patrick’s Day :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

That’s awesome Lisa and great work on your 80 days of sober living! Keep that awesome streak going :muscle:

3 Likes

@Lisa-B how great does that calendar look

2 Likes

@JazzyS & @Shawn1991 thank you :blush: less than 3 weeks to reach 100, not counting my chickens as we don’t know what the future holds. However, I’ve NEVER got this far every. I’m so happy, I’m sitting trying to eat my cereal with a huge smile on my face :grin:

4 Likes

That’s what it’s all about… being happy and enjoying the little things in life.
Great accomplishment this far and I know you can keep this momentum going :muscle:t4::muscle:t4::hugs:

3 Likes

6 Likes

I’m in as well

4 Likes

Yes! Glad to have you here with us… keep up the great work :muscle:t4:

3 Likes

Im also up for the challenge:)

4 Likes

Welcome to the community and the challenge Sarath. Looking forward to celebrating upcoming milestone is with you :muscle:t4:

2 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

Outstanding Nick! 3/4 of the way and absolutely crushing it :muscle:t4: keep up the amazing work

5 Likes

8 Likes

Love seeing you here with us Twizz :heart: :hugs: Day 1 and kicking ass girl — lets keep stacking up the days :muscle:

4 Likes

Thank you @JazzyS :people_hugging: your support and encouragement means so much.

4 Likes

Welcome back Twizz! You can do this, you’ve helped so many people out with your kind words. Don’t let a few days of slipping stop you getting back to big numbers :heart:

4 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes