100 day SOBER challenge!

6 Likes

Another AF weekend :heavy_check_mark:. Love that I can remember all of it!

5 Likes

Great work with 70+ days Linda :+1:t4::tada::confetti_ball:

Do love the hangover free weekends and that you can remember everything…keep up the great work :muscle:t4:

4 Likes

Last few days have been a bit rough with the mental battle of staying sober. I know from experience that each day I get through sober, my brain heals a little more.
I’m glad to be able to post this today.

Well done everyone for being here and giving it your all :white_check_mark:

:sunflower:

6 Likes

It is true. Each day sober is a day of healing. You are doing so well. One day soon things will be so much better. :heart:

3 Likes

This is my second sheet, so I’m 115 days sober. I found this sheet online & really liked it because it’s got encouraging little messages & twists and turns back on itself :grinning:

At the weekend I got a text from an old friend asking how I am doing, we haven’t seen each other for a good while but she knows I had concerns about my drinking. I told her I am now sober. She asked how that was going. My first words in the reply were “I love it”. And then I listed all the positives I’ve experienced since quitting :laughing:

3 Likes

Putting a blank one here if anyone else wants to use it :nerd_face:

4 Likes

WOW that is an awesome remark and feeling – happy for you friend… This is so very cool – thank you for creating …

love seeing all the creativity with the cards :heart:

2 Likes

5 Likes

thank you Lisa – i am going to use your card :smiling_face:
26177406d1bc08e82fc6920d914d6e02c0356081_2_382x500

9 Likes

Page 4! So cool! So inspiring to get THROUGH the hard, earlier days.

5 Likes

Thanks friend – it was a rough start but i have to remind myself each day to not let my guard down. I do often get the “well hell you’ve come this far - one drink won’t hurt - you can get back to sober like you just did” and i have to remember this is a huge LIE – we don’t always get a recovery – hopefully i will not have to find out.

4 Likes

And what a card it is. Your story book is filling in nicely Jas :heart:

1 Like

LOL – i like that – my story book :wink:

3 Likes

Wow page 4, amazing work Jazzy. I love the colour pattern you’ve made :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you Lisa :pray:t4:…really enjoyed using the fun card… appreciate you creating it.

3 Likes

11:30pm Day 35 all done :+1:

7 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

Another row completed :tada::confetti_ball: keep up the amazing work Nick :muscle:t4:

3 Likes