100 day SOBER challenge!

:muscle::muscle:. Doing amazing :star_struck:

2 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

Just hit 100 days sober for the first time!!! I’m doing well and I’m so proud of myself! Gonna treat myself later to a good gym session and an alcohol-free beer :grin:

8 Likes

Way to go Emma! So happy for you and all your accomplishments :muscle:t4: looking forward to celebrating many more milestones with you
Enjoy your treats today!
3IYC

3 Likes

Getting closer!

5 Likes

Over 1/3 of the way there… impressive work :muscle:t4:. Keep it up

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada:

2 Likes

7 Likes

100 days is amazing. Congratulations.

3 Likes

I am new here, but I am definitely giving this a go - mainly because my best ever streak is 96 days - I am already determined to get to 97 so 100 sounds even nicer :smiley:

7 Likes

Welcome :raising_hand_woman: good to have you join us :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sounds like a deal—let’s go for triple digits! :white_check_mark:. We do this together. Best way to live, by far- I love it and think you will too :blush:. Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! Love the plan – keep stacking up the days – 100 is right around the corner :muscle:

4 Likes

As I marked #80 today my husband says “you are getting close to 90. Isn’t that an important number?” I paused and said “90 is the magic number”. We all need magic in our lives.

8 Likes

Your doing amazing :star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

We all do need magic in our lives…way to go Lam… 80 and going strong :muscle:t4::tada:

2 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

check you out Twizzlers! Way to go friend… a day away from 2 weeks! :muscle:

2 Likes