100 day SOBER challenge!

Love this challenge! Day 35 and going to print out a copy and get stickers. Feels like kindergarten again, in a great way! I’m super motivated by visual markers of progress. We can ALL do this! Happy 4th of July week to my fellow Americans! Stay strong in your sobriety. This week can be challenging. Odaat :people_hugging:

6 Likes

This is an awesome feeling and a wonderful thing to look forward to. Glad you are reading around…I agreed that this place is the filled with love and wisdom. Grateful to have you here with us :pray:t4:

2 Likes

Oooh im excited to see you sticker filled board. Great work on 35 days and welcome to the challenge :muscle:t4:

3 Likes

Ready for half two. Lately, I stopped counting the days and checking the timer all the time. Feels a little more free already.

6 Likes

10 Likes

Iove the attitude and greet work on 51 days… looking forward to celebrating milestones with you

4 Likes

Another row completed :tada::confetti_ball: Way to go friend… getting close to completing the 2nd card. :muscle:t4:

5 Likes

Soon my friend, soon.

4 Likes

Thank you!! :blush:

3 Likes

560 days of sobriety … feeling good!

Page 5

7 Likes

50 days ticked off - next update will be when I get to 100 which will also be my longest ever streak!

6 Likes

Wait, you’re at 500 days or working at 500 days?? Regardless very well done Jas!! :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks friend – i messed up – should be card 6. I’m working towards 600 days :scream: Almost doesn’t seem real

4 Likes

Awesomesauce! 50 days is amazing work! Looking forward to celebrating 100 with you :tada:

3 Likes

9 Likes

Yeah day 60 :muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4:. Look at you go girl! I’m loving it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you Jazzy I’m glad I made it this far :pray::star:

1 Like

Congrats! 10 days ahead of me and looking forward to celebrating your 100 days

2 Likes

Thank you :+1:
your doing amazing!!

I enjoy counting the days but the sober lifestyle is the best.

1 Like

8 Likes