100 day SOBER challenge!

Check you out Nick! Impressive work…190 days strong :muscle:t4: and ticking :confetti_ball::tada:

2 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

200 Days Complete!
Here’s to the next 100!

8 Likes

Wow… you are a star… Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congratulations :fireworks::sparkler::star::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler::star::sparkler::fireworks:

1 Like

This is super awesome friend – way to go with your 200 days :tada: :tada: YES Onto the next 100 – love the attitude! :muscle:

2 Likes

Thanks friend.

I believe it will stick this time as I truly am enjoying myself now. I’ve let things go and moved on. Work a lot, lol, but at a couple labor jobs and enjoy them immensely.
No more past grudges, no more looking at who’s having fun by drinking, not really concerning myself with what others do and feeling left out, because I’m not. I go out, I enjoy friends company, I have their respect and no one ever pushes anything on me and love my lifestyle.

Things are great and I foresee a lifetime of making and remembering memories…

2 Likes

That awesome! Congratulations :partying_face:

2 Likes

Tomorrow I will begin my 3rd sheet :grin: things are generally ticking among nicely but some days I’m just meh (as my son would say “experiencing ennui”) maybe the pink cloud is fading or maybe I just need to shake things up a little. Things in my life that I just went along with or ignored because I just drank my way through can’t be ignored forever. I know I’ll have to do lots more work.

5 Likes

Been watching this thread since I joined this app around 30 days in. You guys have been very inspiring to me. :smiley:
Today I reached my first 100 days!

9 Likes

Congrats that’s amazing :star_struck:

1 Like

awesomesauce girl – way to go on completing your 2nd sheet !!! sorry about the meh moods… they do come and go but remember that drinking will never solve anything. You are doing great and looking happier in your sobriety – keep it going strong :muscle:

2 Likes

AWE – so lovely to see you posting here Vanessa. Congrats again on your triple digits. Lets kick ass and work on the next 100 :muscle: :tada:

2 Likes

Amazing Lisa, well done!!

2 Likes

Amazing Vanessa, keep going!!

2 Likes

congrats-1

4 Likes

Yay 100 days. You are amazing!

3 Likes

Congratulations :sparkler::fireworks::star::sparkler::fireworks:

2 Likes

Congratulations :sparkler::star::sparkler::star: