100 day SOBER challenge!

You have a fancy sheet…I love it.

4 Likes

Thank you …got off of Google :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:…love yours more with the stickers :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Ok, my chart is horrendously messy to everyone else’s :joy: - but just to say I am still here and still going!

6 Likes

Love the days crossed off…that’s what matters the most! Great to see you here with us 74 days AF :muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

2 Likes

Day 5 OTB. It’s only 6:30 pm here, but I will not drink today. So I’ll tick this one off! :footprints::muscle:t2:

7 Likes

You see messy. I see huge effort art! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Day 6 OTB! :call_me_hand:t2::footprints:

8 Likes

:clap::star: well done :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:I don’t know what it is, when I relapse, time flies… I can’t even count the days I drink. When I stop, sober days don’t seem to be adding up! :rofl: still proud of day 6!

5 Likes

Your doing really well. When I relapsed I found that first week the hardest. It’s just too easy to sway oh Tomo, Tomo etc… you have stood strong and got past that stage.
The days will stack up, and you are used to living a sober lifestyle before I’m really proud of you :people_hugging:

3 Likes

Day 7 OTB! :grin: So far no cravings. The last time I drank, I had almost 2 bottles of wine that afternoon/ evening, by myself… of course. Why share if I can down it all by myself? That night I woke up and had horrible anxiety and a pain in my side. I panicked, more or less at 5:00 am, and knew I had to stop. That was (only) 1 week ago. Or should I say “already 1 week ago”? The pain has subsided by now, that horrible feeling of guilt and anxiety is still very present. Hopefully I’ll never forget how I felt that night! :footprints:

6 Likes

Congratulations on your week :sparkles::fireworks::sparkles::fireworks::sparkles::fireworks::sparkles:

1 Like

Hell of a job on 1 week! Glad that the pain has subsided and you are 1 week into your sober journey! Don’t let the guilt or shame eat at you - it has a way of keeping us feeling crappy and soon wins over. You are doing amazing by showing up for yourself each day - keep that momentum going :muscle:

3 Likes

Day 8 OTB! :call_me_hand:t2::footprints:

4 Likes

Day 9 OTB! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Day 210 sober

5 Likes

Yes!!! Another 10 in the bank :smile:… getting closer to the year milestone friend…mso excited for you :confetti_ball::tada:

2 Likes

5 Likes

90 days :fireworks: :sparkles:

7 Likes

Day 10 OTB! Double digits! :call_me_hand:t2:

4 Likes