100 days 10 characters

Let’s GO!!! Shout to my sober twin Sarah AKA @Blondie1x! 100 days. Thank you to everyone who motivates me and keeps me in check. There is STILL work to be done! To those who think you can’t… YOU CAN! To those struggling, dig deep, it’s so worth it I promise you! The holidays are coming up and we ALL need to be strong together! NEVER STOP FIGHTING!

26 Likes

ANOTHER DAY WON IS BETTER THAN ANOTHER DAY ONE.

Awesome job you two.

6 Likes

Congratulations! That’s a lot of ‘not drinking today’ s. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great work my man!
And you @Blondie1x!

2 Likes

Awesome!!! I’ll be there soon, today was day 97! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Awesome! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Hell yes, 100 days! :muscle:

Here’s to you, @Blondie1x, and all our triple digit champions this week. It rocks my world seeing the wave of sobriety crashing through.

Keep getting better, y’all! :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you @Eke! :green_heart::muscle::metal::100:

Congrats to both of you. Great accomplishment! We’re all in this together.

2 Likes

Well done for the both of you!

2 Likes

Hey @SobahCobra79, we bloomin well did it!!! :hugs::hugs::partying_face: thanks for the shout! I love this place and all of you…seriously, together we can do this guys! If you’re not a patron already and can afford the few pounds/dollars a month please check out the patron thread! We have to keep this place going…it truly is a life saver x thanks to everyone for your lovely congrats messages :pray:t2::two_hearts:xxx have a lovely sober day all xxx @SobahCobra79 right, it’s time for cake now Jim :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: x

1 Like

Sarah, job well done! #AllTheCake :birthday::cake:

1 Like

Super huge congratulations on your 100 days!!! So happy for you!!! Keep going!! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you Sassy! Seeing how you interact with people daily is a awesome. Your wisdom, knowledge, patience and compassion you show others around here is second to none. We are all better for having you to lean on at times! Thank you for being here for us, helping to guide us on our journeys. Never ceasing to give us subtle reminders why we are all here. I appreciate you and all you do for us.

2 Likes

Oh wow, thank you, that is humbling!

1 Like

Amazing work. Be very proud :blush:

2 Likes