100 days sober! YAY! Then slipped :-(

100 days today!
Just moved out of flat where I’d been just 8 months. Stress was high and was near to messing things up… Two grown up sons have been vital support and help in the move.
Got to hang in there and consolidate progress

44 Likes

Congratulations, what an incredible milestone! Well done.

2 Likes

Thanks Tyler! Appreciate the support :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations on your 100 days!!! Such a huge milestone! I hope the new place is a safe, sober and happy new home for you.:heart:

1 Like

@no-longer-a-victim congrats!!! Enjoy the new place. May it be a haven for peace and your sober life. Keep it up!

1 Like

Fantastic achievement!! Be very proud :blush::muscle:

1 Like

Congratulations on 100 days! You’re such an inspiration to the rest of us. Best of luck in your new home.

1 Like

Congratulations on your amazing journey!!!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Hey thank you lovely people for your kind words, much appreciated!

1 Like

Sorry to say I blew it the other day and have reset. So weak willed and easily tripped up after such a good run. I guess moving house and imminent divorce absolute upped the stress factor :weary:

Hey! I’m sorry to hear this. Moving and divorce are horribly stressful for sure. I am sending you good vibes thru the interwebs and wishing you strength and some peace.

1 Like

Congrats! Very happy for ya

1 Like

All is not lost. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back at being sober. The only failure is when we stop trying. You can do this!!!

2 Likes

Just discovered the “decree absolute” for the divorce takes over a year on average in the UK. That’s abysmal, don’t you think? :zipper_mouth_face:

100 days, boom! Well done

1 Like

Amazing well done. Keep going and you’ll be at 6 months in no time

1 Like

Well done congratulations!

1 Like

The decree absolute has been granted so I’m officially divorced now…
A new chapter begins

2 Likes

Congratulations are in order I guess!

No more excuses left for your addict mind to get you towards a slip! Kick that monster on your shoulder to the kirb as well make this day count double :pray:

1 Like