1000 Days- it Gets Better & Easier

Hi- This app has been a CORE part of sobriety since two weeks into my journey. I have 1000 days clean and sober now! Thank you all for posting, being willing to be vulnerable, and supportive. I read TS several times a day. I want the new folks to know that it gets easier as we kick old routines and habits of comfort, and build our strength and new neural pathways and make a new life without our reliance on our drug of choice. Life is so much better in EVERY WAY now. If I can do it you can do it. :purple_heart:

42 Likes

Congratulations on your 1000!! Keep going strong!!

3 Likes

So awesome! Congratulations, and thank you for the encouragement!

3 Likes

Totally awesome!! Did you quit on New Years?
Thanks for sharing you’re miracle with us :wink:

2 Likes

Wow!! Congratulations! :tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations!!
I hope I’ll get there to this time! Im so tierd of alcohol.

2 Likes

What a lovely post, its posts like yours that inspire people , really loved reading it …I’m 309 days in( approaching my 1st birthday), and this past week has been real battle between my higher power and the addict in me …so thankyou for posting :grin::grin::grin:,

3 Likes

Congratulations ! And thank you for the encouragement.

1 Like

Congratulations!! Those big numbers and encouraging words are wonderful!

1 Like

Hi @Eliz thanks for your inspiring post! Well done on reaching 4 figures :grin:

Dec 12 2016. MY version of Rock Bottom.

1 Like

Thanks everyone! I got tears reading your replies.

You are my sober-twin, I will have 1000 days tomorrow. I think you are the closest on here to my sobriety date of 12-14-16. Comgratulations, and glad you are still checking in here!!

4 Likes

Thank you for posting this. It gives me something to look forward to.

2 Likes

Awesome post! Congrats on 1000 days!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::tada:

Ahhh. My last rock bottom was a few months later On March 6.
So I’ll be joining your 1000 day club in a few months😉.
Thanks for sharing

5 Likes

CONGRATS!!! this is so awesome…ill be joining you in 70 days in the 4 digit club!!! To think how far you’ve come i imagine 1000 days ago you would never believe you’d be here some day…keep on rockin and cheers to you my friend!

2 Likes

Super cool seeing these numbers guys!

1 Like

Quadruple digits, you all star! :star_struck: Bravo, and thank you for sharing your journey with us.

1 Like

I’ve enjoyed your engagement on TS over the years. I kneeywe we’re close to being sober twins!