1000 days today ๐ŸŒŸ

Feeling grateful and happy to have hit the 1000 day mark in my sober journey! So much has happened during this time, it was and still is a beautiful journey of self discovery. I feel present and enjoying my life fully.
I want to celebrate with this community that is a huge inspiration and helped me so much in my sober journey! Thank you.

49 Likes

Congratulations! Remarkable!

2 Likes

Well done :blush:

2 Likes

Awwwwwwww YEAH!

2a937e1db2af060eeb10acefeb7af898

4 Likes

:tada::tada::tada: Congrats on 1000 days!

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing congratulations on reaching 1000 days sober

2 Likes

Thank you for coming here and sharing with us, itโ€™s a huge inspiration and well done :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Amazing !!! I only need to do 10 times what youโ€™ve done and Iโ€™m there !! :rofl:. Seriously inspiring though :heart:

4 Likes

Congratulations on your 1000 days Baiana :clap::clap: Youโ€™re awesome. :boom::boom::boom:

2 Likes

thats incredible congrats on 1000 days

2 Likes

Congratulations on your 1000 days of sobriety!
:tada: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh!! 1,000 Days is such an amazing accomplishment!!! You should be so proud! Congratulations :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::clap: you are an inspiration!

2 Likes

Congratulations!! 1000 days is brilliant!! :clap:t2::clap:t2::partying_face::partying_face::two_hearts:

1 Like

Wow 1000 days never mind a pat on the bk stand out side an shout to the world ur one Amazing person who I admir I carnt Waite for that to say 1000 days u must be so healthy feel so good an the money u should of saved wow carry on my frend

2 Likes

WOW, congratulations on your 1000 days sober :confetti_ball::tada:What an inspiration, thank you for sharing :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations on your 1000+ days! :bouquet::tada::innocent:

2 Likes

Oh my!!! 1000 days!!! That is incredible and inspiring!! So very pleased for you! Congratulations!!! :heart::heart::heart::gem::gem::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

1000 days is a solid number! Way to get after it!

3 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

:partying_face::tada: congrats! Thatโ€™s so awesome :star_struck:
Total #goals :raised_hands::fire::pray:t4::heart::tada:

2 Likes