1000 days Today

Hi I haven’t been here on over a year. This place was so helpful to me at the beginning of my journey. I’m about two and a half years sober. Checked my sober time app and saw I hit 1000 days today

This app helped me SO MUCH in the beginning.

I thought I would post for the people just starting out. Good luck on your journey. So worth it

44 Likes

Good to see your face Pal!!
Really good to see you’re still Crushing it!!

3 Likes

Hi Ellen,

Thank you for sharing! Congratulations on 1000 whole days. What would you say has been the biggest changes in your life since you’ve been sober?

1 Like

WooHoo! Congratulations

giphy (9)

6 Likes

Holy smokes, that is amazing! Congrats on the 1000!!

3 Likes

Wow! Not only have you been sober for 1000 days… YOU SAVED OVER 10,000 DOLLARS! Holy cow!! Sober dance for LNM!!! BOOGIE BOOGIE :dancer::man_dancing::dancer::man_dancing:WOOT WOOT! :dancer::man_dancing::dancer::man_dancing:BOOGIE BOOGIE :dancer::man_dancing::dancer: :man_dancing: WOOT WOOT!

2 Likes

Congratulations! That’s no small feat. And such an inspiration! Well done :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

1000 Freakin Days !!! I’m trying to do the math here. Under 3 years but more than 2 years. Close enough when you been sober that long. That is truly amazing. What an inspiration to us all. Fantastic!!!
God Bless
:pray::heart:

1 Like

Awesome numbers! Well done and congratulations!! :tada:

5 Likes

Wowowow, haha! Good on you and thanks for sharing the good news. Here’s to many more. :partying_face: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ah man that’s so thoughtful of you to come share this good on you​:pray::pray:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, that’ amazing and inspiring!!! :hugs::woman_juggling::sparkling_heart::pray::woman_cartwheeling::+1:

That’s AMAZING!!! congratulations on racking up them big numbers! Truly inspiring post! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::pray:t2::two_hearts:

Hi Gabe! Thank you! Good to see you’re still here :blush:

Definitely the biggest change is my family dynamics. I never realized what nightly drinking was doing to my relationships with my kids and husband. I was so blurry I didn’t realize and I didn’t care.

Now its a 180 degree difference and so worth it. My kids were more excited about the 1000 days than I was. (They are 18 and 24 / yeah I’m getting up there in age - haha). Anyway they are so proud of me and our relationship is amazing.

And also sleeping through then night and waking up feeling great without a hangover- never gets old.

Great question! So that’s the biggest impact for me

4 Likes

yes! 1000 days of getting better at getting better! Right behind you on the path !

1 Like

Thats a lot of digits! Congrats!

1 Like

Always great to see you @LNM!!! And so very happy for you on your 1,000 days!!! Fantastic work!! Congratulations!!! :heart::purple_heart::orange_heart:

1 Like

Well done on a 1000 wish you well

1 Like

For me, you,re an Idol !!!

1 Like