10th step inventory

I realize that often times my behavior and comments here are not appropriate. I apologize for that. I am not perfect but I will continue to work on it and God willing become a better person.

30 Likes

I try to practice these principals in all my affairs and part of that is continuing to take my inventory and promptly admitting when I am wrong. Today I was wrong on here. It’s happened before. When I act like that it dilutes any other message I have on here. When that happens I am not being of maximum service to others.

7 Likes

Your making huge steps my friend, I know that I’m going to have to account for my flaws and character defects when I get to my step work too, one day at a time

2 Likes

I have been notified by members that I respect that I owe the forum an apology. They are right. Regardless of my intentions the last few days were inappropriate on my part. I apologize for my behavior. I will work on being more open to alternative means of recovery.

3 Likes

That’s thoughtful of you. That means you get some humble pie (not humble cake) :wink:

1 Like

2 Likes

Putting aside my own personal views I put my friend, and our moderator in a bad spot today. I shouldn’t have done it. I just want to say that she has been absolutely fair, or whatever is better than fair, towards my behavior. Despite my bluster, I don’t think I have ever been unfairly singled out be her, @C-sun @Steve92 or @NewPerspective. I have been unconstructive in my attempts to better this forum and in turn have made it worse.

6 Likes

We are all works in progess…imperfectly perfect…doing our best with the resources we have at hand. It was a rough day, no lie. Your posts added to the rough day, that’s the truth.

I am hopeful we will all move forward with more introspection, empathy,understanding…
…and restraint.

I would love for the new people to be excited and wow’d in a good way by the forum and all the positives it offers. As I once was.

As a wise TS alum said, “This is a safe place for healing, support and help. Everything else is secondary and a distraction.”

7 Likes

And when we were wrong, promptly admitted it

3 Likes