11 Month-Check in

Jun 9th…Today marks 11 months of sobriety.Another day filled with gratitude. Another milestone in the books and 1 month away from the big ONE YEAR. To be honest words cannot fully express how I feel at this moment. I am grateful to be alive, I am grateful to feel sane, I am grateful to be sober and so damn grateful for all of you because the support you are show on here is real. Jul 9th 2021 my life changed for the better. As I sit here today reminiscing about all the bad days when I woke up hungover, feeling like shit and hating life. I’m also thinking of all the good sober days these past 11 month of how I am in love with life, my alcohol free and healthy journey. Jul 9th 2021 will always be a day to remember. It’s when I had enough. Now my favorite bar is the barbell at the gym :slight_smile:

Before and after pic…How it started (Jul 9th 2021) vs how it’s going (Jun 2022)

23 Likes

Congratulations on 11 months that is awesome keep up the great work take it one day at a time

Congrats on 11 months! Amazing transformation! Keep it going!

1 Like

So proud of you lovely :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:
You’ve worked SO hard to get to 11 months!! You better be celebrating with cake tomorrow!!!

hell-yeah-snoop-dogg

1 Like

You look amazing! Massive congratulations on 11 months. I love your attitude, thanks so much for sharing

1 Like

Oh honey, those pictures really show a story. The first one appears to me that you are trying to appear happy. The second one you are just naturally glowing with joy. What an awesome testimony for recovery! Congrats on 11 months! :heart:

2 Likes

Wow…those pictures are night and day. You are glowing! Congratulations on this milestone!!! What has been the most helpful to you in your sobriety?Happy to be here sober with you today :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Huge Congratulations, and love the transformation, keep going your doing so well :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Looking good lady! :sunglasses: Congratulations on 11 months! :tada::clap:t2:

1 Like

Thank you :heart: honestly I think what I found mostly helpful is surrounding myself with people that are on the same journey. Also I spend alot of time at the gym which helps me out alot.

1 Like

Thank you so much it took a long time to get this attitude :pray:t5::pray:t5:

1 Like

Thanks lovie…quite the opposite celebrating in bed with theraflu pending covid results :mask::tired_face:

:cry::sneezing_face::sleepy: sending healing vibes :heart::hibiscus::sunflower::tulip::rose::blossom:

1 Like

Ugh…sorry to hear this. I’m just getting over it now. What part of the world are you in? I’m NJ,USA. It’s pretty rampant here right now. Sending love for a mild case and a quick recovery :heart:

I am in san Diego California its pretty bad here too.

Congratulations, that’s amazing!! Keep going!!