110 hours complete!

110 hours complete. Just got of detox. It was pure hell! Getting much better now. Now just have to focus on day by day!

14 Likes

Thank you for the support!

Welcome then and go get it! :facepunch:

1 Like

Hey Jay,
When I got sober for good, I put my focus on staying sober from the time I awoke until I went to bed that night. That reduction in focus really helped me out. I would freak out if I had to figure out how to stay sober a month or even a week. But I did believe that anyone, even I, can stay sober 24 hours. Especially if 8 of those hours are for sleeping!

Blessings on your house :pray: as you begin your journey.

6 Likes

That’s the last time you ever need to feel like that! All you have to do is whatever it takes to end your day sober each day. Well done, you’re doing great!

3 Likes

Easier to keep the heart clean, than to clean it after its been defiled.

2 Likes

Now at 155 hours. Feeling like a new man. The shakes are gone and blood pressure is back to normal. It’s amazing how much energy I have now. I still have a strong urge to get a drink but I did not suffer thru that Hell just throw it away!!!:grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Get it Jay! Welcome, keep is updated on your journey. The people here are some of the best around. Always willing to listen and lend an ear. Best of luck you CAN do this! I’m 5 days back in.

1 Like