12 days alcohol free, this is huge for me!

I don’t know what clicked but I’m 12 days no alcohol no cravings. If you’ve read any of my past posts I was in a very dark place. But my last bad binge. I just… stopped. I asked myself who do you love more your family and my child? Or the bottle? I did a lot of reflecting. Idk what you wanna call it. But I truly feel just… Done. I feel so good Everytime I open my app and see double digits! I could cry. I’ll be checking in on my 2 week then 1 month. Whoever may be reading this , have a great day. Take things at your own pace, and things always get better with time :heart:

11 Likes

This is great to read. I am delighted for you.
Write it all down. Remember this feeling. There will almost certainly be wobbles in the future and it will be good to remember how great you feel now.

1 Like

Congratulations on 12 days. This is a fantastic share. I too just got sick and tired of being sick and tired. Well done, let’s keeping on going together! :ok_hand::clap:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

Congrats on 12 days when the light swith gets switched on its blinding, so much to look forward to in your life and recovery, all the best​:tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Thank you! :blush: Thanks for being so supportive

1 Like