122 days and yesterday must of been my hardeest

4 months and 1 day yesterday. Felt like I just quit then. I woke up today and feeling much better. Guess we can still have those very bad off days. Love being sober and lucky to have a beautiful support system… Thank God for AA :blue_heart: and thank God for YOU :black_heart:

12 Likes

Each day you get to bed sober is a win. No matter what else, that makes it a good day. Maybe there were tough moments, or crappy mental outlooks, but in the end, it was a sober day! :+1:

4 Likes

Getting sober doesn’t solve all of our issues, but it does make it easier for our body and brain to deal with all life offers. And that while no hangover or drunk regrets thing is pretty awesome!

4 Likes

Thats my girl doing great

2 Likes

Sorry for late reply :purple_heart: thank you and 137 days sober for me today :star: hope you are staying focused still and hugs sobriety sister :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is true also :star: 137 days strong. Sorry for late reply :butterfly: Thank you

Thank you :innocent: 137 days today. Love this positive post :grin:

Yesssss :hugs: and it feels amazing not to worry about those hangover mornings :star:

1 Like

Long may it continue ,and remember keep that support system close this xmas , keep on trucking

1 Like

I’m encouraged by hearing when people who have been sober longer than I have still have difficult urges. It reminds me that no matter how far into sobriety I go I still have to take each day at a time. In the past I’d always relapse because I’d think “Oh it’s been 4 months so I can have one drink”.

Thank you for reminding me that we must be strong every day.

1 Like

Hugs :innocent: and thank you

Amazing and I’m here if you ever need someone :butterfly::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: