123 days sober

I’ve been sober for 123 days now.
No alcool, no cocain, no cigarette and no toxic ex. I was doing well, keeping myself busy with workout, hot yoga, meditation, work and new friends. I had difficult days but it didn’t last.
But for a couple of day, I’ve been super emotional. And my mind keep asking why am I doing all this? And I just realise, that it is very dangerous to quit everything at once. I feel if I lose controle on one thing, everything gonna follow. Like if I allow myself for one cigarette, it gonna give me the go for one drink, one night, one call… It’s very scary. Like a crack in a dam.
I have wonderfull friends, everybody cheer for me, but I don’t feel they understand the strenght it need to do all this. And I feel alone.
Just needed to share, I tought I was past all that, after 4 month.

8 Likes

That one is all it takes for it to all come crumbling down! If done it so many times, just one. But no more we don’t need any of that in our lives, were better than that.

Congrats on 123 days - that’s a cool number :blush:

2 Likes

Damn i couldn’t have ever done all of it at once, mad props to you! Keep it going!

2 Likes

That’s awesome. Great work so far!

1 Like

Thank you! Today was much better. I was feeling very strong and than the emotions hit me hard for few days. I dreamed I was drinking last night. It never happen before.
We are better than that, you are true :blush:

2 Likes