131 Days Clean! 🤘

131 Days Clean :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: feeling pretty good about myself!! I love posting things about my sobriety but, i really dont want to post on Facebook bc someone always has something to say about it. All my family knows how great im doing and they’re proud of me also! I can’t believe I’ve made it this far, i honestly didn’t think I could do it. But, all my bills are paid on time, i eat everyday, and always have money in my pocket && NO longer doing without things. Im like almost 6 months clean! That may not be a lot to some people but to me it is!!! I’m doing all this for my self and my beautiful babies! I dont really have any friends whatsoever. The only people that I have is my babies, my mom & my boyfirend. Yes, it sucks at times but it is way better than to be around the wrong crowd an relapse again. Thank The Good Lord Above for helping me through such a tough thing to go through!! Much love y’all && good vibes :upside_down_face::kissing_heart:

19 Likes

Glad you’re in a better place! Your sobriety is yours to wear and it looks like you’re wearing it well.

Keep calm and trudge on! :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

2 Likes

Thank You so much!! && yes I’m wearing it bc its the longest I’ve stayed clean!! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Yaaaaaay!!! So happy for you!!! Well done, really amazing achievement and your life is all ahead of you from here. So much to look forward to. God bless!

2 Likes

Thank you so much :upside_down_face:

131 days of getting better at getting better! Keep getting after it!

1 Like

Great job and im glad you have your appetite back

1 Like

Congratulations girl! Its a hard road, but anything is possible if you set your mind to it. Im only 5 months and 5 days clean, but you ever need someone to talk to, I am here for you hun! Congrats again…never lose sight of what’s important!

2 Likes