155 meetings in 136 days

I have been on the forums for a couple weeks now and havnt seen anyone talk about meetings really. I wouldn’t have been able to get and stay clean without them. I have never tried to get clean before and havnt relapsed and I think it’s because I’m hungry to get the message of recovery and having and USING a aponsee. I see a whole hell of a lot of people on here saying they keep having to restart… soo lets here how many meetings you go to. Like I said i have been to 155 in 136 days. I go to one every day sometimes 2 on my one day off from work.

4 Likes

Yay!

I was starting to think I was the only one.

I do sometimes 3 on a sat or sun

3 Likes

I lost count on my meetings but it’s got to be at least 85. I’m on day 78. The program is essential for me as well.

2 Likes

I did over 100 in the first 90… and missed 5 days!

When times get really hard, having that one extra meeting under belt can make all the difference!!

We call it AA insurance! Grab an extra meeting when you don’t have anything else to do especially!

1 Like

The real truth is…

Now days.

I’m not going for the insurance.

I’m going because that is where my friends are. That is where my purpose is.
That is the best place to find the next person who felt as I felt 137 days ago.

3 Likes

I go to 5 NA meetings and 2 AA meetings a week [the same ones] and usually another NA meeting on Sunday. But that’s awesome! I’m glad I’m not the weirdo on here. I was feeling a little out of place on here… lol

1 Like

Romans 12:6-12

Turns out I am pretty freaking good at not being a drunk!

1 Like

For me meetings are very important. Am on day 321 and have probably done about 250 the past 321 days. Now I have 3 per week that I always attend, one where I Open and lead too. Could not stay sober without them and the people in the fellowship. Specially not going through a 10 month crisis for various reasons. Meetings, service and fellowship is keeping me on the right track still. Now also starting over with the steps again. Looking forward! Stay sober you all :pray:

2 Likes

i usually talk about meetings ?Ive lost count of the meetings ive done since i got sober a few thousand anyway! i do mostly top tables now cut back over the years but still try and get to one or two a week

1 Like

0 (I would be in NA if I did go). I’m 26 days clean from oxycodone, tonight at 8pm

1 Like

I did 105 in my first 90 days. Stayed pretty consistent going every day until about 5 months. That was when I got my wife back. lol. Since then I am consistent with 3 meetings a week. My home group, my Men’s meeting and the meeting I secretary.

AA is the best thing that’s ever happened to me!! No doubt about it. Glad it’s working for you guys:)

2 Likes

I am on day 127 and started going to meeting about 11 days out from that. I have made a meeting every day since — so 116 days straight. I know I could not have done this without going to meetings.

3 Likes