16 Days without a cigarette *with updates

Most I’ve ever gone in almost 9 years. Barely made a day on prior attempts.
So much energy and breathing opportunities now :slight_smile: not 100% yet but I’m so happy with the progress.

10 Likes

Cool. I am at day 20. We can do it :wink:

3 Likes

not sure if you have an app already tracking your progress but Smoke Free is a really great one. the interface is super easy to use and its just generally pleasing on the eye.

4 Likes

Great job @BeccaLinny!!!

1 Like

Nice! I’m on my 11 day. Dont let me catch you! :muscle:

4 Likes

I do have this app!!! It’s incredible, would highly recommend

1 Like

You got it! :joy:

1 Like

How you going @BeccaLinny?

:yum: still going!

I don’t even know how I’m doing this some days

1 Like

If I were to guess, I’d say it’s because you are learning that you are stronger than you thought, and with each passing day, you grow stronger still.

3 Likes

Congratulations!! I’m at a yr and a half. It gets so much better!!

1 Like

I guess this week will be my 1 month already :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m approaching 48 hours alcohol and cigarette free. The two go hand and hand with me. Congrats on kicking the habit.

2 Likes

Congrats on 48 hours :slight_smile: the first week I found was the hardest.
Been almost 10 years on and off of serious abuse (for booze and smokes) and I will likely struggle with this forever… but, once the ball rolls, you’ll find that anything can be possible if you put the work in, and it does get easier.

Are you going cold turkey or using something like a vape?

1 Like

I actually slipped and am smoking 3-4 a day with my coffee in the morning. I was smoking a pack a day and drinking close to three bottles of wine through the day. I think I’m going to be able to knock smokes out after I finish this pack. It’s been a rough week.

Hey, I feel that, it’s been almost 10 years of back and forth in my court alone. All the luck to you and your new leaf!

2 Likes