18 days today

Today I make 18 days. It’s the longest I’ve gone without anything in 4 yrs. So many things have made me think about breakjg my sobriety in those 18 days but when I stop to think it through I realize I’m amplifying the situation to make excuses to use. Thankfully my meetings and my determination have kept me focused. But shit if its not easy and a complete mindf* of excuses at times.

Still here and still pushing

13 Likes

18 days is awesome! Keep going . I just hit a month and it feels great !

1 Like

Congrats on your 18 days. You’re in good company. Many of us thought we too couldn’t battle our respective demons but one day at a time, and you can beat it/them. Stay focused and know that it’s a better life on this side of the road. Cheers to you.

2 Likes

:+1::muscle:awesome!

1 Like

Nice job! That is around when it started getting real for me, like maybe this is really possible. I had broken out of the cage, shot a rope across the pit with a bow and arrow to rapel past the snakes and scorpions, and used stealth and charm to get past the guards outside. Now the journey is on the open road, just need to watch for the potholes. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

18 days is awesome!! That first month was the worst for me. Sounds cliche but day by day it gets easier and easier!!

1 Like

Well done! Keep it up!

3 Likes

That’s great.!!!1 day at at a time

1 Like

Great job on your 18 days!! That isn’t easy!! And really great job on working on your recovery!!!

1 Like

Love love love this analogy. Thank you for your support. And may you continuenon your road with health and happiness.

1 Like

Thank you it’s been like a reset I didn’t know I needed but wanted badly. Congrats on your Month stay the course it keeps getting better second by second. We keep making ourselves stronger.