19 days til I'm done

I’m at 981 days guys and I’m so proud. I’m 4 months pregnant and ready to start my new life as a mum. Crystal meth once controlled my life but I got off it cold turkey and I’m almost ready to stop counting. In 19 days I’ll be off here and moving on. Its been a rough 1000 days but I made it and I know each of you can make it this far too. Be persistent, be strong, be brave and remember addiction makes you be someone else, so above all, be you.

If anyone needs a chat in the next three weeks, hmu.

Love to everyone on your journey!

27 Likes

That is so exciting !! Congratulations !!! You are truly an inspiration !!!

2 Likes

So exciting, congratulations!

1 Like

Wow, thats huge, congratulations! Just words of caution, be careful because you will never be done. This disease and our enemy is very patient and cunning. (as I’m sure you are aware) keep working your system, whatever that has been. Best regards!!!

2 Likes

Always appreciated your input, you’ve been an inspiration to me.

Keep putting in on yourself.

Happy trails lady, enjoy that babykins.

2 Likes

Congratulations times two!!! So happy for you and thank you for sharing such an inspiration! Becoming a mother is wonderful, blissful, hard, frustrating, trying, beautiful, exhausting, and incredible all at the same time. It’s a journey in itself. If you ever feel depleted or depressed and tired know your aa family is still there and so is the forum. So happy for you and your journey :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations to you. What a wonderful post. That’s inspired me tonight. Thankyou

1 Like

Thank u for the inspiration. I needed that. :yellow_heart:
Being a mom will be one of the most difficult things you’ve ever experienced. I know this not from my own experience but from my mom’s. Don’t ever give up on ur sobriety. Meth is no joke. Just staying sober from alcohol is so damn hard but ur experience makes me see mine as much less difficult…

1 Like

A big congratulations and thank you. Thanks for showing us the way and that it is possible. Almost 1000 days, wow! I have just over 600 so thank you for giving me hope!
Just remember you can always come back or just check in from time to time. Our addiction is sneaky and will attack at our weakest moments. So please come back if you were to need anything!

2 Likes