1st day going sober

Welcome @Ste @Amy012 @Bubbles98 how are you feeling today?

1 Like

Good morning I feel fresh for once this morning at work for the first time in a long time day 2 feeling good pray I keep at it man

3 Likes

Thanks! I am feeling grateful despite not sleeping well last night but I understand that can be common at first. Looking forward to a clear mind at work (: thank you for reaching out! I feel very welcome and excited

3 Likes

Welcome @Ste @Amy012 @Bubbles98 - you’re in the right place. You can’t have day 100 without day 1. Stick around, read, read, read and find where you feel comfortable. You’ll find great supportive friends here.
Charlie

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m looking forward to this and to use the tools to keep me focused!

2 Likes

I am one week…it has not been perfect, but I am so thankful for all the posts and support. Welcome to the group.

2 Likes

Hi all…today is day 1 for me. Getting sober from alcohol is a must. Looking forward to using this tool. I’m terrified of what life without wine looks like. I don’t know how to relax, celebrate, mourn…really do anything sober…I need help

3 Likes

Im onky on day three and u feel more alert fresh and poaitivw

Welcome mate 1st day of new life…Well done it wont be easy but it will be worth it bud

1 Like

Im sad…

Day one.
Again.

1 Like

What do we want? SOBRIETY!
When do we want it? TODAY!

1 Like

It can be a day one for thousand times. What’s important is that you’re not giving up and learning about what works and what doesn’t in order to reach your goals :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you for your support :bowing_man:‍♂

1 Like

Welcome @Ste @Amy012 and @Bubbles98 You guys are on the right place! This app is an amazing resource and community keep reading the posts and interacting here! Participating and reading the posts here was one of the main reasons I stayed sober.

2 Likes

I drank every single day at around the same time . Since I quite I would just go to be early to bypass that block of time that I would be drinking. Last night I had the urge again and just went to bed at 8pm . Thats why I am up at 4am, lol. Evenings are not so hard anymore . Dealing with my alcohol weight gain is another challenge. After I sober up it was like I fell back down from cloud 9 and Fell back into my body. I really started feeling the heaviness of my body and the fat around my stomach and I was so surprised . Lol.

2 Likes

Thank you it’s helping so far!

Welcome! I’m on day 3 right now and I turn 27 in June. This is a great place to be for positivity, encouragement, and a nice place to vent or ask for advice. I am glad you’re here.

4 Likes

Read your profile quote… Can I steal it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, just checking in on ya. How’s day 4 treating you? Day 7 here.

Hey man really appreciate the check in :100: day 4 is going really well I’m a better all round individual when sober more productive for sure :ok_hand: how does it feel after 7 days ??