1st year of sobriety reached!😊

Congratulations on your year. Very inspiring posts.
:pray::heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Awesome. That’s what I’m talkin about :birthday:

1 Like

Congratulations :partying_face:

1 Like

YAY! Celebration dance! WOOP WOOP :dancer::man_dancing::dancer::man_dancing: BOOGIE BOOGIE! :man_dancing::dancer::man_dancing::dancer: WOOP WOOP ,:dancer::man_dancing::dancer::man_dancing: BOOGIE BOOGIE!!! :man_dancing::dancer::man_dancing::dancer:

2 Likes

Huge congratulations on reaching one year!

1 Like

Well done! :facepunch::trophy::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Congratulations! That’s a great achievement my friend! Keep on keeping on! It sounds like your life is so much better now, I totally get the no anxiety, worry and bad feelings going. This is how I feel and i also reached a year a couple of weeks ago. Fantastic job!!! :pray:t2::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Goals !

Congratulations

:black_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!!! I like that. How do you feel?

1 Like

Right on!:heart: Congrats to you as well!:blush: Proud of you, you too keep going.:purple_heart:

1 Like

I feel super proud and amazing.:blush: I didn’t think it was all that much that I did to keep sober, but I did it and going to continue to keep doing more things to keep busy and sober.:blush:

1 Like

Congrats to you huge feat be proud

1 Like

Congrats on your year! That is nothing to sneeze at! I read your post and I am concerned. If I was a newcomer, according to your post and trust me, I am not dogging your post. But from what you say i just have to stay super busy and then all is well. I can’t find one line where you mention a program of the 12 steps for recovery? I tried every method to get and stay sober , even staying busy to the point of exhaustion. I just kept getting loaded UNTIL I started a 12 step program and worked it daily. I picked up 4 one year medallions and went back out and it was because my recovery was superficial. I had to work on the inner spirit. My inner self. I could only do that by actually doing work in a program and then everything else fell in to place almost without effort. I praise you for your journey and hope you have many more years to come. Now it’s time to pass on what you have learned of the steps to others. Remember, our greatest ideas is what kept us getting loaded. Be good and be safe.
Much love in recovery.
Kiki

1 Like

I appreciate your concern but for me I have my own ways of healing and dealing with my issues. I praise you for working your 12 step program and I won’t say anything negative about it. I do have my own faith and that is what helped me immensely as I have wrote down as well. I have tools that helped along as well as I have had counseling done and still continue to do. What also matters to me, is that I made the choice to quit drinking and to remember the reasons why I’ve quit drinking in the first place.
Anyway I wish you the best, keep going.:heart:

2 Likes

Congrats Leanne! That’s wonderful news :muscle: Good for you! :innocent:

1 Like

Hi, I’m new with this app. I really need help in how to stop drinking. How did you do it?

1 Like

Well done on 1 year!

1 Like

Rock on!!! And God bless you!!!

1 Like

Nice achievement, congrats !

1 Like