2 days down, it's a start

Well that’s two days. Not much yet but it’s a start, gotta start somewhere right?

Had a few craving this evening, the usual time just after I got home. Ate some food and drank a litre of water, that seemed to help.

Anyways just checking in, probably going to do this for a bit, keep myself honest and all that, hope that’s OK in here.

15 Likes

Hell yeah that’s ok here. Talk all day everyday, do w.e you need to stay sober. When I’m in good moods I don’t shut up on here :joy:. Check in daily, when you’re having a hard time reach out first. Remember why u want sobriety, get through one urge and you’ll become stronger for the second one. Eventually they feel like mosquito bites and not bee stings. Good job on day 2

3 Likes

Nice job fighting cravings. Daily check ins are really helpful for me. You can always join us in the Checking in to maintain focus thread (if you don’t see it in your feed you can search for it) and more folks will offer support and you can respond in kind, if that’s your jam :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, will do

I bet your little one is a lot of fun! I miss that age. Mine’s much older; enjoy these times!

1 Like

Fun, exhausting, surprising, silly, smart, yup, check check check check…

1 Like

Definitly OK you got this 2 days not easy at all in any way you look at it when it comes to battling addiction thats amazing congratz !! Wish you the best and goodluck

1 Like

Congrats. Everyone with longer term sobriety had two days at one point. It’s a big start!

Here’s a link to the daily check in thread @RosaCanDo was mentioning.

Checking in daily to maintain focus #19