2 days out of drinking and stress takes a toll

2 days ago i ended up hospitalized and don’t remember how i got there… Dont remember leaving… Dont remember getting home. Apparently an uber driver called my mom saying i nodded out and wouldn’t get out of the car. My mom said this is it… I can’t help her anymore… Told him to take me to the hospital! Theres times id wake up not knowing what happen plebty of times if i went home w someone had sex… Got in a fight… Etc. Well today im 2 days sober went to my first meeting last night… I need all the love prayers and encouragement i can get! So please keep in your thoughts today as my hands shake and i crave to party and drink. My job called me a lady keeps messing up on her hours and i always take the blame for her! I told them im done taking the blame… Its time to start loving myself! Love you all… And please i mean please help encourage me to fight this horrible fight :sleepy::pensive:

3 Likes

This is my 2nd day aswell all you can do is stay strong stay active and think of the beautiful future you have ahead of yourself its really at the minute for myself but am always thinking ahead good luck on your road to recovery youve got this a promise :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome. Here you will find the love, prayers and encouragement that you seek, and need. Remember that you actually have to come here to partake. Be active. Ask questions. Proximity to energy is huge. Want to get warm? Sit close to the fire.

4 Likes

Welcome, we are all here in this together! Self love is an important part of the process so I’m stoked to hear you get that. I have faith in you, glad you are here with us!

2 Likes