2 months and 2 days sober and didn’t even realize!

Today I am 2 months and 2 days sober and didn’t even realize, which is actually pretty awesome in itself because it means I haven’t even noticed that I haven’t been drinking! happy sigh

22 Likes

That happened to me as well I had to look up that today was day 74 AF , great feeling all around

5 Likes

GREAT JOB! That’s amazing!

Congratulations that is a strength! To just be living sober life :yellow_heart:

Hope to be there soon

2 Likes

Awesome to hear. Congratulations!

Incase you haven’t heard today, I’m proud of you!

2 Likes

Great job, what a nice place to be :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Well done kaitlyn im the same but 1m 16 days not missing it not even tempted, its a miracle for me to be at this point, im finally getting myself back ,yeah life is not perfect, but its better when your sober and dont have the thought of drink drink drink in your head its gone ,even went back and did a few aa meetings ,glad your doing it happy for you

2 Likes

Congrats on your 16 days Maggie, I’m happy to read this.

2 Likes

Awesome job :muscle:t3:

2 Likes

I fully agree. I never noticed how many commercials, billboards, advertisements in grocery stores, ads on your phone, and other things are alcohol. It makes me, for lack of a better term, angry. I have come to realization that we’re silently being conditioned to drink and push back our feelings. That’s been a hard thing for me to ignore since my sobriety. But I try to remain optimistic, despite.

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS! That’s such a great accomplishment, wishing you many many more days of success and growth girl!

1 Like