2 months done!

34 miles holy cow! That’s a feat! Pun intended! I’ve done a couple 2.5 hour 10 mile walks but thats otherworldly man. I love walking, it’s a good spot to mull things over but not get morose.

Congrats on 2 months, it just gets better and better. Keep trudging friend, the journey to sobriety is a fun one to walk.

1 Like

Congratulations, 2 months is amazing and a big achievement. It keeps getting better so keep going.

1 Like

I listen to aa literature

Love a good pun! I must say doing the long walk (and the training leading up to it) was a bit of an emotional rollercoaster. It’s very easy to get stuck in a negative thought spiral. But that’s a great learning opportunity in itself - after a while the mindset shifts and things get better again. Pretty good metaphor for life I reckon!

Thanks for the encouragement, I am getting better at getting better every day, as I often see @Yoda-Stevie say :blush:

1 Like

Thank you! I know it’s the start and it’s brilliant to see so many people who are further along on here. Worth keeping going for.

There are a few meditation threads on here with some good links. Might be worth a try? Definitely wouldn’t hurt!

Send me something that recommend will try

I use an app called Calm, there is some free content to try but not sure how much, I bought the subscription which was about £35 for the year. I have seen a few threads on here with YouTube links to short meditations that might be worth a try.