2 weeks cleannnn

2 weeks clean but having the worst time with not getting sleep and restless legs and aches, I had 9 months sober but never attended meetings or talked about it and I ended up relapsing here I am 2 weeks in , doing it on my own didn’t work out so well and getting to meetings I just have no drive for anything anyways I pray for everyone to have a speedy recovery 1 day at a time l.

:confused:

6 Likes

Glad you have to weeks again, congratulations! :confetti_ball:
You can try a magnesium supplement, it can help fix your restless legs.
Maybe you can find a online meeting? Just a suggestion.
Hang in there! :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations on the 2 weeks! What are you getting clean from?

2 Likes

Coke and heroine I had 9 months but relapsed :confused: I definitely need a meeting tho I’m not doing good on my own I don’t wanna slip up again !!!

1 Like

Do you know what caused you to slip up? And yes; finding the appropriate meeting and getting a sponsor is a good thing. Do you have another source of support? Friends? Family?

Yah my brother we got clean together and then he had relapsed and I went behind him ! 9 months im so upset with myself and idk why I can’t get to a meeting I have family but they don’t understand!

9 months is a long time, but with addiction, shit happens. The important thing is you WANT to get clean. Focus on that. Yes it’s upsetting to relapse, but all you can do is move forward. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and rise! You can do it!

2 Likes

I know I got this !!! Lol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes girl!! You got this!!