2 weeks sober! 14 days!

Guys im just so excited to be sharing this with you all! Its been so long trying to quit and onky lasting about 4 days at the most! I have finally got past that bump I think! I am so proud of myself and want to thank everyone who has givin me advice because this group really helps keep me motivated! It is still so hard! I get jealous and irritated when other people get to drink and I don’t, and I have came really close to just picking up the bottle, but Ive stayed strong and want to keep it going! Whats the point in alcohol? I mean for Me it was a dumb habbit, I didnt even remember what I would do, and then be told the next day to have to apologize and feel guilty! I dont have to do that anymore! Im feeling great when I wake up, and even tho its hard and Im fighting everyday I GOT THIS! And so does everyone else who wants it!

9 Likes

Good for you! I always hate the next morning, never remembering and then having to apologize. It’s sucks.

2 Likes

That’s great news! I hope I’ll be able to say that in twelve days. I have not been able to get past day three. My next day three will be completed tomorrow afternoon. So if I can get beyond that maybe I’ll be able to go on. Hope so.
Anyway, you keep piling on your weeks!

1 Like

Nice work, Andrea. I’m 15 days sober today. I know you can do a lot more days. Stay strong and focused. Keep the amazing effort.

1 Like