2 weeks sober 🎉 / JUSt sharing my progress

Truly a milestone for me since I use to always go back to drinking after 3 days

18 Likes

Right on! Im on day 10 and Ive made many attempts. The one thing Im getting now is not to be sad about the days starting over - we are back in the zone- the good place. And we live in the now and the now is good. Everything else is a number - the future, the past. Good job!

2 Likes

Great job! Hang in there and look forward!

1 Like

Congrats!! Keep up all the hard work!

3 Likes

2 weeks is HUGE.
I’m glad you shared. It is a big deal!!
ODAAT :pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations!!

1 Like

That’s right it’s not about the numbers but the strength that goes into completing those numbers. Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Thank you definitely will I’m enjoying the way I feel sober sleep is amazing now and energy😁

1 Like

It truly is thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations on 10 days btw :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you stormy :blush:

1 Like

Congrats!!! How do you feel? I’m at day 3 soon and already noticing physical changes. What improved for you?

2 Likes

Well done, congratulations! Love when those badges pop up! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Congrats on day 3 :grin: definitely takes strength to get through these days especially with triggering moments. And honestly I feel great I have my energy back sleep is my favorite part of it all. Im actually rested when I wake up in the mornings So yeah so far I feel great aiming for my 20 day milestone next.

Thank you Oneatatime☺️ Me too I want to see more of the badges it’s so easily overlooked.

2 weeks! Congratzzzzz :tada::tada:

2 Likes

Who’s awesome?.. You’re AWESOME!!!

Congratulations! Keep adding those sober days
Life is truly better sober.

Thank you :blush: