2 years sober from Alcohol

7/11/2017-7/11/2019. Lost a lot of family and friends because of my addiction. But I made that decision that I had to change. It was a rocky start in the beginning. Ups and downs. In and out of support groups. Stressful days almost kick me off but made it through that first 30…60 days! But if it wasn’t for some supportive friends I wouldn’t of made it to …90…days…6 months…one year…and now 2 years!! So I never gave up. And with that for anyone else that may read this, don’t you give up. If I was strong enough to do it, you too can be strong enough to make it through. So never give in!! Find that person or people who will help you. You may lose some people in your path of recovery but you will also gain a couple on the way. There’s a lot out there. Don’t be embarrassed to ask for that help! You will find that there maybe just more people out that do care, even if you don’t think so. So I big thanks to the world of people who help me through to this day.

35 Likes

Amazing!! This is awesome, congratulations!

Awesome Shawn! Congratulations man, that’s huge! Higher power willing I’ll join your club July 30th. Your the closest person I believe to my sobriety date on this app I’ve seen. Well done again and keep it going brother!

5 Likes

That’s so awesome!!! Congrats on two years! It’s really incredible.

1 Like

Congratulations on 2 years!!!

1 Like

Congratulations brother. You are definitely an inspiration! Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Wow I really enjoying reading this.bravo and like you .never ever give up and stay focus to dream of sobriety. .

1 Like

Dude, awesome! I’m proud of you and look up to those who have accumulated that much time. Keep at it!

1 Like

Congratulations on 2years. That’s Awesome!

1 Like

Wow! Congratulations on your two years!!! I know it takes a lot of work and you should be very proud!

1 Like

Congrats on your momentous dedication to living a new and better way of life- 2 years represents a LOT of commitment! Keep up the good work friend and let us know how it goes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats! Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Congrats, and very good share.
Keep om keeping on.

1 Like

Congratulations.

1 Like