2 years today!

“If you do what you’ve always done, you will get what you’ve always gotten.”

2 years ago this saying changed the course of my life. So much has happened over the last 730 days. I walked away from the one person I thought I could never leave. I met some amazing friends. I got my heart broken. I jumped out of an airplane, I lost my mother :frowning: & I found love again​:heart:. It’s been a lot of hard work, and some really painful days, but also a lot of laughter. Today I am a confident woman truly living in the moment, and looking forward to all that life has to offer me. Today I am stronger because I am sober.

68 Likes

Fantastic. Well done!

1 Like

That is so lovely text!!! Thank you very much for sharing breathly your way. I am very sorry for your mum and you have my big admiration that none of the hard time sent you back. Indeed You must be very strong and confident women! You are an inspiration. Congratulation!! :heart::heart::four_leaf_clover::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Wow you’re an amazingly strong woman to go thru all that and maintain sobriety. Congrats!

3 Likes

Wow! Awesome!! :facepunch:

2 Likes

:ok_hand::tada: congrat :tada:

1 Like

Girl, that’s amazing! It makes my heart happy when I see posts from people who have been gone for a while and they are good news. 2 years was where I finally accepted that I am as strong as I act, and I could breathe easier

Huge congrats friend!

4 Likes

Wonderful job on your 2 years!!!

2 Likes

fantastic @Anita_Jean that is a great achievement! keep it going :grin:

1 Like

Lovely jubbly. Nice one!

1 Like

As Sofia says in Vanilla Sky/Open Your Eyes @Anita_Jean:

“Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around.”

And you took your chance - congratulations on your 730 milestones!

2 Likes

d42f1e536d53b6ed579e2982f8d8caba

2 Likes

that was a beautiful share @Anita_Jean… congratulations on hitting 2 years , your an inspiration to all of us :muscle::pray::grin:

2 Likes

Congratulations! That is amazing! You are a sober warrior! I am completing two years tonight :wink:It is an amazing milestone!

3 Likes

So freaking awesome!!! Well done. You are an inspiration.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing that. In the early days we all need to see what the future can be if we stay strong :blush:

2 Likes

2 years of getting better at getting better!

I’m a few weeks away from 2 myself.

2 Likes

Im so happy for you!!! Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats :tada::confetti_ball::sparkler::fireworks:!

I’m stealing that quote.

1 Like

Anita, my beautiful warrior! :heart: I am so proud of you!!! Congrats on your two years love!! What’s your favorite change so far?

2 Likes