20 days today and i dont feel good

I hit 20 days today, and i felt really good up until last night, me and my gf watched a movie called “beautiful boy” and it really made me feel powerless ti my addictions, this is not my first time trying to get clean and sober, so it resonated deep, the kid made over 430 days, and relapsed, and as much as i feel in control right now, i know all it takes is 1 bad day, and its making me want to use just knowing how easy i can slip, and how fast progress can turn into nothing, im staying insanely busy to keep myself from craving, but all in all, today is hard, and i dont like feeling like its inevitable that i will fail, as i have every time before, this community has been quite helpful.

Thanks for reading

Stay strong friends

6 Likes

Hey man. I’m new to this. Doing if for the health and happiness of my family. I wish you all the strength you need to get through this.

3 Likes

This too shall pass. You wont have yucky days everyday in sobriety. Try changing your perspective, all we are guaranteed is the present

1 Like

20 days! :muscle:

Don’t let the fear ruin your day. Use the fear to make you stronger!

I relapsed with a lot of time. I lost the fear. I don’t plan on making that mistake again!