200 days with no drugs

Hello there. Today is my day 200 without using amphetamines and cocaine. I was heavy daily abuser, I was doing lines every 20 minutes for 3 years. I was also abusing marijuana, pills, H, psychedelics etc…
Best thing in my recovery part is that I ditched my fell friends. It was the hardest decision in my life since all of my best friends are an addicts in one way or another…
I replace my drug addiction with running, biking, hiking, yoga and Im doing fine.
My urge to relapse is bigger than ever and thats the reason im writing this post. All the time im thinking about drugs, im not lying.
Hope you guys are all fine. Thanks for the support.
Kisses, love, empathy. :heart:

28 Likes

Good job on your time; I can imagine that is such a deep, ingrained habit for that long of time you did it…
I hope you find your strength each day to beat those demons… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Congratulations my friend.
Keep doing what you are doing, it’s great to see the changes in ourselves.

5 Likes

Congrats! Way to go! That IS AMAZING!! Keep up the good work and remember EVERY day counts as much as the next!

4 Likes

Well done and keep it going! :facepunch:

3 Likes

200 days is fantastic! Keep going! You should be very proud, I’m very proud of you! It’s such a hard thing to do and I think you’re doing fab! Congratulations, tell that voice in your head to f*#k off and keep going forward! Awesome job :+1::pray:t2::two_hearts:

3 Likes

congratulations! thats rad, keep at it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats!!!

1 Like

How are you doing?

1 Like

I finished 100km ride with my bike today. That says a lot :wink:
Thanks for asking. :heart:

4 Likes

Well i guess it’s congrats on the 200 and the 100 aswell huh? :grin:

1 Like

keep up the good work!! Anything IS possible.