2019 Baseball

Its official, 2019 season is underway. Looking forward to a sober season.

PS: Lets go Mets…

8 Likes

Lets go Bucco’s!

Syracuse Mets are now the triple A affiliate of the Mets so I will get to see your up and coming stars

1 Like

In 2017, the Mets came to Seattle for the 3rd time ever and I have to say, Mets fans travel well. They took over the Safe in droves, it was a sea of orange. Quite impressive.

1 Like

Go Jays!

Our opening day lineup looks like a Triple-A club, not anticipating a good season.
But, optimistic for the future – upswing from here. Will at least be fun to watch once Vlad/Bichette/Biggio/Alford get called up in a month or two. Rowdy Tellez is looking promising as well.

Along with my beloved Blue Jays, I keep tabs on the White Sox and Mariners throughout the season as well. Just like watching those teams.

3 Likes

Dodgers doesnt feel like the team i know, since they traded half of it away this season. Lets see how we do!

3 Likes

Lots of money has been moved around. We’ll see how it all winds up in september.

1 Like

5 Likes

Undefeated…
Mets too…

1 Like

Hell yeah! @funnydad i look forward to trash talkin with ya this season! Lol u guys stole the show today but we’ll be ready Saturday :grin: now all we need is a Phillies fan on here to really make it interesting. Go Nats!!!

1 Like

@Yoda-Stevie been meaning to ask u but didnt wanna derail anyone elses thread… how u feelin about this Bryce-less season? Im gonna miss seein him smash the long balls but i think itll be be a good thing in the end, free up some funding for fresh talent and give Anthony a little something extra so he doesnt bail next season, hes been needing a raise for a minute now anyways.

Look at that start to the season! Any Mariner fans?

3 Likes

I know you heard the predictions about the mets… from the mets gm. And my thought is: yes I am a Mets fan and we’ve heard it before…:thinking::pensive:

1 Like

Good lord…and against the red sox no less, that makes it even better! :joy:
@Lionfish is if i remember correctly, i think i remember talking to her about it last year after she posed a selfie from a Mariners game, shes on hiatus from ts rn tho. @DungeonMaster is too i think.
@Yoda-Stevie is a sox fan too :grimacing:

3 Likes

7 Likes

Yeah, hes prob not wrong either, you guys got some talent for sure, i was die hard Yankees fan b4 i moved to DC and adopted the Nats, dunno how he did for seattle but Robbie was a beast with the Yanks and Ive been missing Wilson Ramos since he left Washington :confused: u guys picked up a couple more decent vets this season too right?

1 Like

Yeah Cano and DeGrom won today. Cano 1st at bat solo shot than an rbi single 3rd at bat i think. Well see, it is baseball

1 Like

Im a Phillies fan now. Bryce Harper is my favorite player.

On another note. My wife is a braves fan so Im going to take her to Arizona May 11 and 12th for Braves and Diamondbacks birthday present.

1 Like

We got familia back, not a big fan. Throws hard but choked a lot as a closer. We’ll see how he is as a set-up pitcher. On paper everything looks solid…but it is baseball…
Scherzer threw a gem today btw.
We’ll see about saturday…:scream::grin:

1 Like

Nice, this thread should get really interesting! Lol i still got love for him too, was hoping hed end up being a career man like Jeter but i cant really blame him for wanting to switch up, gotta keep ur family first b4 the game or the money and things were gettin kinda stagnant for him in DC. I just hope he doesnt choke up with u guys, Philly sports fans are ruthless no matter what sport lol.

Yeah thats the best thing about baseball man, u never know whats gonna happen. The only thing thats really been constant that ive noticed in the last couple years since ive been following them is that the Nats cant play for shit in October lmao, gettin into the post season is no problem but they always choke in the division series smh
Oh yeah i love watching him pitch man, i planned the games i went to last season around when hes on the mound. Even when they lose you know it isnt because hes slacking. The last one i went to last year they lost 2-0 to the Giants but he fanned the first 10 guys that went up b4 he gave up a hit in the 4th