2019 Baseball

I mean how do you bat a virtual no hitter against yourself in MLB? That is hard to do. And lose 11-0!

Cubbies must have dazzled them with some blues music, or they saw the sun for the first time, or some other explanation.

3 Likes

Just in time for Addi to come back, after abbreviated spring training in IA.

2 Likes

Syndergaard does it all… 4 hit shutout and homer for games only run…

2 Likes

Good series starts today!

2 Likes

No kidding, only 5 others have done this in the past. Amazing work!!

1 Like

4 Likes

18 innings of near shutout baseball, for what. Congrats brewers fans…

2 Likes

Cubbies are looking good recently. Looks like they are hanging one on the hot Cards tonight. Also, they are heading into a series with the last place Marlins. Should sweep.

1 Like

You’re a secret Cubbies fan aren’t you?? :smile: We have been amazing!! About to win 7th game in row, about to sweep the Cards and about to rise to lead the National League Central division once again… and soon all will be right in the world :woman_in_lotus_position::joy:

3 Likes

Cards are going ring-a-ding-ding on the Phillies. Not sure what is going on with Bryce Harper? Too much pressure I guess?

1 Like

Seattle went off 11-0 game last night (whooooohoooooo)!!
Hopefully the Brewers can win again tonight; currently up on the Nats.

1 Like

The ESPN Wednesday game of the week is Seattle playing the Yankees.
Love the games between those two teams!!!

2 Likes

Hoping Cubbies can hang on for their 8th straight!

We can predict the outcome though. :expressionless:

And they couldn’t :roll_eyes:

Strop’d again :sweat: it’s that tilted cap :billed_cap: I just want to straighten it! Lol Normally he’s good, just not last night :weary:

1 Like

Ha! “Strop’d”. They’ll get ‘em tonight!

1 Like

i feel like hell is freezing over… The orioles beat the red sox’s :rofl:

Enjoy it while it lasts. Red Sox are going to win the series again this year. Benintendi for Prez!!!

1 Like

Yusei Kikuchi is dealing tonight. 5-1 top of the eighth. Hopefully this one is in the bag.