2019 Baseball

Aaargh!!! (Sentence)

1 Like

Reminder of my pick from the beginning of the season.

1 Like

4d7b0c64f8e96bb8fce6f407de004f97f11bb314_hq

2 Likes

I’d take that…

2 Likes

@Yoda-Stevie World Series here we come baby!!! :fist:

2f093de60ea0594e19b894a870f3595f

3 Likes

Congrats guys…as a lifelong Cubs fan I am pretty happy that the arrogant jerk Cardinals got smoked. Man that Nats pitching was incredible all series

2 Likes

Without that 1sr inning fiasco, this game, not the series might have ended differently. Congrats to the Nats and you fans…

2 Likes

Wooooo!

4 Likes

Same here…I was pretty indifferent to them til I moved to DC. My first year here was 2012 and I’ve hated em ever since lol, weve been waiting 7 years for that payback.

@funnydad no doubt, it turned out to be way more nerve racking than it should have been lol. Awesome when u can say ur worst starter pulled down 12 K’s and gave up the only earned runs of the whole series tho. That Bryce Harper money was well spent!

2 Likes

Astros vs. Walgreens World Series? Nah but TOTAL respect to the Nationals!!!

6 Likes

Ole Jose! Damn that was a bomb! Lol Congrats to the Astros, now get ready, Walgreens is coming to town and were fillin Lunesta scripts :wink:

Damn yankees, you had one job…wear out Cole one more time and start em off tired! smh lol

2 Likes

:sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Ready for the Series!

4 Likes

Okay, one closer to my beginning of the year prediction. Go Houston!!! Win me some money!!!

3 Likes

Let’s go…ahhh nevermind. I dont care who wins. Good luck to your teams though.

2 Likes

20191022_201504

Excited to see Astrubal Cabrera on the the field tonight. We picked him up halfway through the '14 season and he and Wilmer Difo were turnin some wicked double plays. I couldnt figure out for the life of me why they let him go after the season was over.

Shoutout to Trea and Jose for the free tacos! Lol if that’s the pace they’re setting were all gonna have diarrhea on Halloween :grimacing:

I still can’t used to being in the American League, my brain just naturally goes to National League news and stats still. Reportedly, Cabrera couldn’t hit well enough to be with the Rangers, but pretty sure he’s ok being on the NL Chamionship team!

1 Like

1 Like

He didnt hit with the mets either…

1 Like