2019 Baseball

Mets didnt lose…:flushed::wink::arrow_heading_up:

1 Like

Totally agree! Our bullpen is suspect Mrs. 007! As is Mr. Darvish!

1 Like

I was born 1 year after the great ‘69 Cubs collapse to the Mets and grew up hearing about the dread and despair my dad and all Cubs fans felt. Just hearing the word “Mets” sends me into a panic :slight_smile:

1 Like

So embarrassing at this level of play. Last night was a pitch & walk fest :sweat: So sad! And agree Edwards Jr is such a nice guy…he needs a job in the Cubs PR office, but please get him off the mound.

1 Like

As a Life long mets fan I know exactly how that panic feels. Even now, with our GM making preseason ststements about being the team to beat. You know what happens to the team to beat dont you…? Good luck to your cubs this year though, when Im not rooting for the mets and 2 other teams, im a cubs fan…:joy:

2 Likes

Man the Nats just barely missed the sweep, had me nervous there lol. Check that 4-6-3 Dozier and Turner pulled off in the 6th, its bound to be on sportscenter tonight if u didnt watch the game. Im hoping theres a whole lot of that coming this season.

I caught the beginning and the end. Keeping wilson in is a typical mets move. He did his job, put in another rp for 9th instead of giving up a walk off…grrrr. 3 - 0 would been nice but your nats werent havin it.

1 Like

I could cry! This is a miserable mess to watch :ok_woman:‍♀
Bad Cubbies! Smh

3 Likes

No doubt, ive been flipping back and forth between it and the Os on Masn, the Braves are doin yall dirty lol

1 Like

We’re getting massacred :weary: I thought we just had bullpen problems, but 4 errors so far from the infield!?!? Pretty sure I could out play Bote, Bryant, Rizzo & Baez tonight :sweat::tired_face::confounded::persevere:

1 Like

Depressing!!

2 Likes

Its not so depressing, Mets won!! :facepunch:t2: :metal:t2::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Walked in from work just in time to catch the game, the rain delayed it just long enough to hear the nats fans boo the hell out of Harper. His first game here and hes gotta face Max, hope u enjoied them couple home runs the past few days buddy, you’re bout to get your invitation to the sitcho ass down club :laughing:
Edit: invitation delivered…swing and a miss! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

My son is there. He said the booing was overwhelming.

Yeah, the team did a little tribute vid on the big screen for him, then within 30 seconds he walked out on the field and the fans immediately dogged the hell out of him lol. It was rough, i knew he was gonna get booed but i wasnt expecting it to be that bad lol

These guys are sittin in the front row in right field right behind him lol

1 Like

I hope the Nats are still major contenders without Bryce. I couldn’t make the move he did & sleep well at night.

1 Like

Im pretty sure they will be, hes a damn good slugger but rarely any good in the clutch. the past couple years especially it seemed like when the pressure was on he just folded…Like tonight, all those people booing him sherzer just sat him down swinging again lol

2 Likes

Watching the Phils-Nats game now. I’m happy to have Harper (I’m a big Phillies fan), but agree he’s overpaid/over-hyped. I must say I’m loving the Phillies lineup. Hopefully not another late season collapse.

1 Like

Sitcho ass down club…:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes