2019 Baseball

Had to record the Mets, kid has practice. Baseball, baseballl, baseball :baseball::baseball::baseball:

1 Like

Yeah i didnt know til it came on that u guys had picked up Cutch this season, ive always liked him. I hope Bryce does good for u guys as long as they arent playing the nats lol

3 for 5 1HR 3 RBI. Thats my boy!

1 Like

Hey mrs. 007, our Cubs didn’t lose today! (Shhhh don’t tell anyone they didn’t play) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeeeeah that went south lol he definitely redeemed himself. Im just glad max had his way with him those first 2 ab’s…gotta set the standard and let him know whos boss :laughing:

1 Like

Mondays game should be linked to our April Fools Day thread :confounded:

2 Likes

Bryce Harper is looking good for the 4-0 Philadelphia Phillies ( first time since 1915 ) :smile:

1 Like

Standard work-from-home day

Watching last night’s Jays game vs Baltimore now, and they finish their series with them tonight at 4PM E.T, I’ll be watching that too.

It’s clear that we’re in full rebuild mode now with yesterday’s trade of Kevin Pillar, which I agree was a necessary move. I am willing to bet that Justin Smoak will be moved next. Probably sooner than later.
Likely wishful thinking, and he is technically our “ace”, but I hope we ship off Stroman. Could get something decent in return. He’s just a very unlikable guy. Comes off as a major dickhead, and I could see him being poisonous to a young clubhouse.

Just a matter of time before Guerrero, Bichette, Biggio come up. That’s when things will get fun, or at the very least, interesting.

The Mets tried hard to lose last night, 5 in tge first than nada…

He did pretty good again today too from what im seein on the stats, watching it now…wasnt enough tho, update that to 4-1 phillies :grin:

Mets held on to win again.

YAAAAAASSSSS Venters was just taken yard by the Cubs to go to 3-2 Cubs.

I hate the Braves!!! They ain’t America’s team!!! Actually my hate for the Braves goes back to “Bob” Horner. Remind me to tell that story sometime. :smile:

Chipper Jones and John Smoltz. Killed the Mets ruthlessly and repeatedly…hate them.
Lets go mets.
PS. Last year we had a hot start too. But that was last year.

1 Like

The Mariners always have a great first half of the season. Then they faceplant and go through a horrible losing streak

2 Likes

Being from NC and not having the Nats when i was a kid i grew up on the Braves. Man that 90s/early 00s starter line up was a force to be reckoned with… “the big three” John Smoltz, Tom Glavine, & Greg Maddux…and Steve Avery was no slouch either. Booby Cox was a cranky old bastard but man he knew how to lead em

1 Like

Maybe youve seen this, its some funny shit…
2 Likes

Lmao, nah i hadnt seen it, that was pretty good…“i can throw” :joy:

Cubs folded like a cheap suit.
:frowning: Their bullpen looks terrible. Don’t expect to see them in the playoffs with that relief pitching.

I’m just sick :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: The new Chili Davis has to go… like yesterday :weary:

1 Like

Another Mets reference, love it. (Chili Davis).

2 Likes

Ok…let’s not talk about the Boston Red Sox. They are hurting at the start of 2019. We need a little Benintendi magick!!!

@Mephistopheles. I love the Cleveland Browns!!!