2019 Baseball

Great game, Nats v Mets…

1 Like

Finally
091516_cubs_flag_med_3_fqqoz3ho

4 Likes

Well we rode the rollercoaster today lol, man i thought yall were gonna make an even bigger comeback, had me worried for a bit :flushed: awesome game!

Too many walks, too little too late. Kinda a good game…:facepunch:t2::no_mouth:

Any twins fans out there?..:confounded::angry:

1 Like

Not because Im a mets fan, because 118 mph exit speed is impressive…but also cause Im a Mets fan. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

that sound man lol, u can hear it when they get all of it, gotta love it :grin:

1 Like

And again! :+1: :bear:

2 Likes

Flying it at home, in Michigan

2 Likes

IT’S HAPPENING

HE COMIN’

1 Like

Ok…what is going on? I had to watch the Braves win big on Sunday … Yuck!!!
Now in a weird rainy Mets game Bryce Harper was thrown out. The umpire kept calling high strikes and BH went off on him.
Also, Brewers Christian Yelich is hitless against the Cards.

Strange evening in MLB

3 Likes

Ok, looking forward to two upcoming series. Padres vs Mariners & Cubs vs. Dodgers. Curious how these teams do.

My early picks for 2019:
Brewers
Pirates
Red Sox
Mariners

2 Likes

I wouldn’t hate a pirates/sox world series
…i remember the family from the 70’s, fun baseball…

Go Tigers!!

I wonder if it was that same idiot ump that threw Davey out of the nats/giants game last week. Man ive never been so pissed watching a baseball game, i can usually roll with the umpires cuz most of the time theyre right but that asshole called 4 (not one or two, FOUR) 3rd strikes on nats batters that were way out of the strike zone, after the 4th one Dave finally blew up and got ejected. On top of that his buddy out at second called 2 guys out that blatantly beat the tags, refused to overturn the first one and of course they couldnt challenge the second. Then for a little icing on the cake the fb ump gave the giants a check swing that went about 3/4 of the way around and should have been the 3rd out…and of course the giants scored 3 more runs after that smh 7 bs calls in one game, man ive never sreamed at my tv so much lol

I swear its rigged i tell ya! …lol I already know Little League All Stars is rigged even divisionally somewhat… Politics and money it craziness and sad. I played little league allstars for years its unreal of the cheating that goes on during that time…

1 Like

u must be a red sox fan, if not thats a pretty bold prediction lol. I dunno if anybody in the AL east is gonna have anything to put up against the Rays if they keep on the way theyre goin, theyve got it dialed in so far. Kinda nice to see, they havent had much goin the last 5 or 6 years. The poor orioles are abysmal again lol, its hard to watch them play :confused:. I just hope they dont do as bad as they did last season

I miss the old Brady Anderson,Bj surhoff, Roberto Alomar, Cal Ripken, Mike Mussina days… The Orioles just will never be the same and dont know if they ever will… I grew up a Braves Fan myself and loved David Justice…

2 Likes

Alomar was best as a Blue Jay :wink:

No doubt…the big 3 taking turns on the mound, Justice and Otis Nixon in the outfield, and ryan klesko out there with them or on first :ok_hand:

1 Like