2019 Baseball

Too bad Alomar marred his whole career by spitting at Hirschbeck…

1 Like

I distictly remember watching both of these and going wild when i was a kid…

What? Woah!! Your autocorrect went a lil’ rouge & replaced Cubs with Pirates?! IKR! I knew you’d wanna correct that :grin:

3 Likes

@BondJaneBond I think your avatar is secretly a T for Texas Rangers?

Recap of games:
Cubs have their mojo back :smile:
Not sure what happened to the Mariners, but the Padres found some hitting. :frowning:
Braves lost - yaaaaasssss!!! :smile:

1 Like

Can’t have anyone thinking that :wink::smile:

2 Likes

OMG, your new avatar! :heart_eyes: :+1:

1 Like

You can upload the same & we’ll be twinsies :smile:

1 Like

I may take you up on that!

1 Like

@BondJaneBond. Ok, I see through this. You are secretly saying you are a Minnesota Twins fan. “We can be Twins-es”

1 Like

Cubbies are on fire @BondJaneBond @Eke!

2 Likes

Lol Nice try, but actually it was a nod to the twin 3-run homers in the 6th tonight by my man Baez & Jason Heyward of the CUBbbbbieeeessss :heart:

2 Likes

I’m telling ya! Fun to watch games 1 & 2 against the dodgers…can’t stand the dodgers. Glad Justin Turner finally got a haircut. He doesn’t look so much like an angry leprechaun running around the bases… course he hasn’t run much these last two days :wink::joy:

3 Likes

@DungeonMaster
Rob, what’s up with the Mariners? They are on a 3 game slide.

2 Likes

Its an inevitability with them…red hot start, then the fizzle, then…lukewarm at best.

1 Like

I know! Usually they do better than this though. Its not until much further into the season that they begin to fail horribly.

I am not sure if the Padres are good or the Mariners are off? I think both teams may bring a surprise as the year wears on. They both have good personnel.

Either way, one of my all time favorite series is Seattle vs New York

2 Likes

That was a hayday for Seattle, for sure!

Griffey and Gretzky were my hero’s as a child. 97’ series should have been all mariners :cry:

2 Likes

Yeah, Friggin Yanks.

1 Like
  • Seattle looked more respectable last night; nice win!!
  • Shout-out to the Cardinals for beating up on ATL, however, can’t forgive them for sweeping the Brew Crew.
  • Lester looked good for the Cubs in his return, but a tough loss to a good Dodger team.
2 Likes