2020 International AA Convention

Just thought I’d put this out there. The 2020 International AA Convention will be held in Detroit, MI. USA from July 2, 2020 - July 5th. The link is included here.

10 Likes

Just watched the intro video. Looks amazing.

50000 people from 90 different countries :+1::grinning:

2 Likes

I’ve never been, but I’ve heard a few that have attended say that when that many people recite the serenity prayer that it’s powerful! I’m considering going.

3 Likes

I will most likely be there

3 Likes

I am thinking of going too, though it is hard for me to plan that far out. :hearts:

2 Likes

im in the area so ill be there!

1 Like

Haha… Same. I can’t even manage to consider my plans for the day upon awakening bc they have all gone out the window in an hour. Lol

2 Likes

at meetings theyve been talking about service positions for it as obviously theres tons, so i may be a greeter or something too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ill Speak nice to sheila who knows

4 Likes

Room booked. Registration bought! We will be there!!!

6 Likes

Lol nope. God will take care of the rest

2 Likes

I’ll babysit! Mail them to Canada. Express Post or courier of course

4 Likes

If anyone plans on going I would find a room now. Everything is filling up quick!

I kind of want to go just to walk around Detroit asking if anyone knows where I can find a meeting.

5 Likes

Hahahaha. I’m dying :joy:

Grrrrr all the rooms are already booked!!!

1 Like

That is funny as hell

I went to Sessions by the Sea last weekend and that was 2500 I can’t WAIT to here 50k all at one time!!!

1 Like

I know a great neighborhood for that…

It was the late 90s and it was cold. Goat was in Detroit and just left the Silverdome… Lol

1 Like

Ha, that’s funny. A friend of mine in college created that. A guy from Vienna named Ryder.

2 Likes