2022 Sober Year

Hey Guys, looking to have a happy and healthier year this year alcohol free. Survived NYE due to isolation, any tips for early stages?

10 Likes

Welcome to the community! Check out this thread which is pinned at the top of the forum:

Lots of good advice and tips in the threads linked within.

5 Likes

Thanks so much :blush:

1 Like

Welcome! Be active here. Be open to advice.

2 Likes

Welcome! Coming to this forum daily and going to AA meetings have been instrumental in maintaining my sobriety. Wishing you the best on your journey.

2 Likes

Isolation is what got me going. Just celebrated 4th sober new year. My husband, who also doesn’t drink took me out to hear a band. I was able to enjoy the evening as one of the best times of my life, sober. Whatever you have to do to not drink do it. The rest will come

4 Likes

Welcome!!! Reading sober lit and personal stories of others helped me along, still does. Drink lots of water, and go easy on yourself. You will feel happier and healthier in no time if you stay sober. Power walking while listening to sober podcasts or music helps release all kinds of frustrations and energies. I wish you the very best!!!

2 Likes

Hi and welcome im glad you found us :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations on making your health and well-being a priority this year! Welcome!

1 Like