2023 Happy Holidays to All!

Id like to take this moment to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday. Everyday brings us a new opportunity for growth and change, but a new year has a more symbolic meaning for hope and change. Lets hope the fighting in the World stops for a moment so the people involved realize life is the biggest gift we can be given and should cherish the time with loved ones, as we know how fragile life is. Everyone deserves to be happy, but it seems to be something harder to obtain with each passing day. So, I hope you all are enjoying time with the people who make you the happiest. All the best!!

11 Likes

Thank you for this lovely post. I wish you the same!

3 Likes

Thank you very much!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to you too! Wish you the best. :heart:

1 Like

Merry Christmas everyone. Just hit a week and feel great. Wanted some red wine last night but passed for some Martinellis. Hope everyone has a great holiday.

5 Likes

Good job! Proud of you. Merry Christmas, God bless!

2 Likes

Merry christmas
I related to a lot of what you said about happyness being harder and harder to maintain. I did a lit of self reflection about my addiction today and i found that the world can bring you to a very dark place. Being yourlsef isnt normal now adays. Respect, courage and kidness has been forgotten in my generation for instance smarts not being the norm, conspiracies over facts. Complex over simple.

This is the fact

Family is Christmas
God is real
God loves you

Have the happiest Christmas you can, to all

1 Like