21 days...3 weeks 🥳

Today is a day I never in a million years thought I would meet. I had myself so convinced for years I didn’t have a problem. But after all the craziness in the world lately it became apparent to me I did as my drinking got worse, more, and daily! I hit my rock bottom before I realized I was becoming the one person I swore I would never become. I woke up 3 weeks ago today with a totally different mindset on life and the world and I haven’t had a drop of alcohol since. It hasn’t been all ups and smiles there has definitely been some tough days. I think the hardest is the ups and downs with my mood. My emotions is what use to drive my drinking. That’s the hardest part of my recovery is learning how to control my emotions and not let them control me! So here is to 21 days! 3 weeks for me! And week 4 almost in sight

5 Likes

Well done
:grin:

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

hello and welcome, good job getting 3 weeks under your belt. You sound in a good place atm but any problems or just wanna pass some time to get through a crazy moment come and have a read and post on here. Wish you well on your journey.

1 Like

Means so much

1 Like

Congrats and stay strong!

a60c481e23ab31961dafc29b6a8058e85dc1fa458380ad327ee934bdd0fcccec.0

Congratulations and all that ! I hit 21 days as well a couple of days ago, and I too am looking forward to that 1-month mark.
Good job !

2 Likes