21 days no meth, no gamblimg

Hell yeah, I just made 21 days :star_struck:

Pretty stoked about that really.

The next two weeks will also be pretty big milestones. My first Christmas and New Years meth-free in 6 years. Crazy when I think about it.

My brother is coming to town next Tuesday, he and I always use together. Honestly, I don’t know how strong I am going to be while he’s here. I’ve been open with my husband about this (he doesn’t use) and he is going to keep checking in on me and support me to stick with my choice to stay clean.

So, in saying that, I’ll check back in with those milestones next week!

10 Likes

8f7a8f4e799adcd5e954131364db2ff56e1c6dcce445feb8b908e8accca9c061.0 nice work… I’m on 17 days clean off it as well. Will be First Christmas clean in 8 or 9 years :innocent:… We good ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::speak_no_evil::v:

4 Likes

Sounds like a good hubby :smirk: Congrats on the 21 days, you’re doing great! Stay strong, I can tell you’ve got a fighting spirit

2 Likes

Congratulation @p077y
This will be my 2nd year celebrating the Xmas period clean od meth and sober. We got this :+1:
Mauri ora

1 Like

Congratulations, that’s so great! Keep going, you got this!

1 Like

Congrats on 21 days. Don’t you think it would be a great idea to stay away from your brother if you always used together? I just know when we want sobriety bad enough will go to any great lengths to achieve it. Change idk how strong enough I’ll be to (God’s) will be strong enough.

2 Likes

I am honestly on the fence about whether or not I will avoid my brother. You’re right of course, it would be 100 times more simple to just avoid him, which would mean also avoiding the rest of my family, as he will be at family Christmas.
I did consider that option. For now I have chosen to attend Christmas with all the family, and lean on my husband’s support while we’re there. That means he will be watching me like a hawk, as I have explained to him the sneaky methods I might utilise in order to be able to use without him knowing.
I may surprise myself and be totally strong and committed. I may not crave it at all. My brother might not even be high.
But I just want to have a plan going in, ya know?