25 year old crack addiction

I’m 25 and addicted to crack im trying my hardest from today to stop could everyone wish me luck please thanks :smile:

5 Likes

Stick with it get extra support as you will need it are you in the UK

2 Likes

Yes in the uk

If you download zoom just download it nothing else no signing in to it as long as it shows in your screen as downloaded that’s all you have to do search
UKNA OR UKCAONLINE MEETINGS ONCE YOUE INTI IT PRESS ON TITLE BLUE CAPTION SAYUNG ONLINE MEETING IT WILL SHOW U ALL THE DAYS OF THE WK IF U HAVEN’T DONE MEETINGS BEFORE ID CHIOSE 24/7 ONES AS YOY CAN GET LOST IN THEM AS SO MANY PPL SO NOT SO INTIMIDATING TO START OF WITH THE 24/7 ONLY SHOW UP ON SUNDAY ,TUEDAY N WEDNESDAY BUT THEY GO EVEEYDAY SO JUST SCROLL RUGHTT ALING IT AND THERES A LINK PRESS ON IT AND YOU WILL BE ACTIVATED INTO MEETING THE GREAT THING IF U CAN JUST LISTEN GIVE IT AGO WHAT U GOT TO LOOSE :pray:

1 Like

So pleased your here reaching out for help I’m also a crack addict and I understand what u r going through them cravings are a beast!!! All that drug does is take your sole and money not sure how long u been clean for but the longer u go with out it the better you will feel reach out any time were all here to help eachother through our recovery x good luck x

3 Likes

Yeah them cravings are the devil and just started today I just woke up and had a feeling Deep down that I’m finished living £10 worth of crack at a time

If u get bad cravings just stay on here there’s always someone about to help u . Remember if u use your just want more and more we need to learn to say no to the first pipe !

2 Likes

Yeah it just always wanting more after that first one just trying to find something else to fill my time with

How long since u last used ?